DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA
1. Your parcel will be delivered by Startrack Express or Australia Post, depending on the delivery location and the size of the parcel.
2. Deliveries are made during normal business hours.
3. The goods must be signed for on delivery unless sent to a PO Box number. (Only parcels under 5kg can be sent to a PO Box)
4. It is advisable to arrange delivery to a business address, or an address where someone will be to accept and sign for your delivery.
5. If there are no delivery instructions and no-one is home at time of delivery, either:
a. A card may be left by the delivery service informing you of how to collect your parcel OR
b. A re-delivery attempt may occur which costs an additional $15.00
6. If the parcel is returned to us as unclaimed, further freight charges will be payable for re-dispatch. Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are not refundable.
7. Delivery times – For Australia we aim to dispatch within the same day of your order being received. Once dispatched, deliveries to major cities in Australia can usually be overnight if parcel is less than 5kg. If parcel is over 5 kg it will be delivered by Road Express (select Standard Delivery) from 1-7 days depending on location.
8. Delivery Rates Within Australia
Our delivery and packaging charges are calculated using the following 3 criteria:
1. Your location within Australia;
2. The weight of your total order; and
3. The dimensions of your total order.
Prior to dispatching your order, you will be advised of the exact cost of delivery.
International Delivery and Rates
For International orders we use DHL, Fedex, or Australia Post – delivery is usually 2-10 working days after dispatch depending on location.
Silk Trader prides itself on its service and attention to detail – whilst we take the utmost care with packing our orders, occasionally mistakes or errors can occur. It is important that any faulty, damaged or missing products must be received by our Company within 48 hours of delivery. Should your parcel contain a damaged or faulty item that is acknowledged by the company, Silk Trader will provide instructions on how to return goods in an appropriate manner (see Returns Policy). These details can be obtained by email at email@example.com.